Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Company is Universal Music Group

In this blog I will be focusing on Universal Music Group. I will try to apply the information I learn from the textbook and in-class discussion to developing crisis communication strategies for Universal Music Group. For example, Professor Laskin explained that crisis can be caused by an outside or inside error (deliberate or not). Universal Music Group, for example, can potentially face crises from inside causes such as poor employee relations and from outside causes such as bad customer service. I found an article discussing Rihanna’s encounter with domestic violence and after it first happened and she went back to her abuser it caused listeners to lose respect and view her in a bad light. This crisis was handled correctly by Rihanna choosing not to be with Chris Brown because of the incident and is now a strong leader for the fight against domestic violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment